Each Saturday we reach into the fridge and pull out the best leftovers to eat. That is, the most-read posts of the past week, which for the work week ending March 16, 2012, include:
- The 5 Types of People Who Apply to Law School
- Imagine an America Without Lawyers
- I Overheard a Partner Bitching About Me
- Attract Home Job Clients with an IKEA Gestalt
- Seasoned Professional Seeks to Jump Ship
Looking for more? Start here or dig into the Bitter Lawyer archives, featuring more than 1,600 articles, comics, videos, and podcasts.
Post image from Shutterstock