It’s time to reach into the fridge and pull out the best leftovers that we cooked up last week. That is, let’s snarf down the most-read posts published during the work week ending on August 31, 2012. Let the reheating commence:
- Memorandum re: How Much Law Review is Going to Suck
- Law School Made My Schadenfreude Grow
- Bitter News Update: Idiots Attack!
- Bitter Vault: Labor Day Unemployment Blues? Try These Jobs
- Bitter Lawyer Comic: Legal Research: Pre- and Post-Graduation
Looking for more? Start here or dig into the Bitter Lawyer archives, featuring more than 1,600 articles, comics, videos, and podcasts.
Post image from Shutterstock