It’s time to reach into the fridge and pull out the best leftovers that we cooked up last week. That is, let’s snarf down the most-read posts published during the work week ending on September 7, 2012. Let the reheating commence:
- To Survive in a Law Firm, You Must Hold These Truths to be Self-Evident
- Bitter Vault: Five Worst Kiss-Ass Questions Asked at OCI
- The Joys of Going Back to (Law) School
- Bitter News Update: 3 People You Should Not Make Angry
- Bitter Lawyer Comic: Social Case Comment
Looking for more? Start here or dig into the Bitter Lawyer archives, featuring more than 1,600 articles, comics, videos, and podcasts.
Post image from Shutterstock